Thursday, February 3, 2022

GUEST PHOTOGRAPHER: BARBARA TRIPPE

 

For those who follow my blog, you know I typically don’t get up early enough to catch the sunrise.  You’re in for a real treat today, as I have an expert on sunrise photography.  Please welcome, Barbara Trippe.

Barb:  My name is Barb and I’m a friend of Karen’s and a lover of sunrises.  I’m fortunate to live on Grand Traverse Bay and have sunrises to photograph everyday.  I often use my IPhone but have used my IPad and camera, whichever is charged and at hand.  The sunrises are glorious and provide incredible memories of the start of my day.  I’m an amateur photographer but you can hardly go wrong with what nature provides.















Karen:  Thank you for these glorious sunrise images, Barbara.  I am amazed at the interplay of clouds and sun in them.

NEW KNEE UPDATE:  It was three weeks this past Monday since I got my new right knee and I'm seeing real progress.  I'm off narcotics completely and am managing what discomfort I have with Tylenol.  Yes!  My physical therapy is going well and I'm transitioning from my walker to my walking stick. (Who would want to call it a cane?)  In small areas of my home, I feel very comfortable walking without any assistance.  The most exciting part of yesterday's PT was learning to get in and out of my car.  I even took a few block jaunt around my neighborhood.  Progress!





2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen. Your friend, Barbara, has treated us to a gorgeous collection of sunrise captures! It is great to hear of the steady progress you are making after your knee surgery, Karen. Keep us the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan. Yes, Barbara has so gorgeous sunrises in this collection.

    ReplyDelete