Thursday, February 17, 2022

SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT: ABANDONED

 

I get most of my photography ideas from driving around and seeing what’s out there.  But sometime this fall, the blog for Digital Photography School had a weekly challenge topic:  abandonment.  Take pictures that represent abandonment.  I ran with the idea, headed to the boonies, and these images are what I came up with on that theme.  They were taken over the course of a few weeks, fall going into winter, which explains the changing weather among them.  

 












 

NEW KNEE UPDATE:  Progress continues with less discomfort, better movement, and having an easier time with range of motion on my exercise bike.  I’m able to get into the cycling rotation faster and have been able to add minutes to the time on my bike.  I’m dreaming of heading to the countryside soon.


2 comments:





  1. Wow! You found some great representations for the theme abandonment, Karen, and got wonderful captures of them!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan. It was fun shooting something different.

    ReplyDelete