Thursday, December 14, 2023

HOLIDAY LIGHTS


Taking pictures of the lights people decorate their homes and yards with is one of my favorite holiday traditions.  But, holiday lights have different meanings to different people.  For some, the lights have religious significance, as Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights, or the Christian belief that Jesus is the Light of the World.  And  as we approach the Winter Solstice, lights also brighten the cold dark nights of winter.  Whatever holiday lights mean to you, I hope you enjoy them this season.















































2 comments:

  1. I am pretty minimalist with holiday lights myself but always enjoy other people's maximalist displays, so thanks for those colorful scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Pamela. I’ve saved one display that is over-the-top for next week.

    ReplyDelete