Thursday, March 2, 2023

SUN MOVING NORTH

 

On clear mornings, I can see a sunrise from my study as the sun returns north.  And Saturday night, I saw my first sunset over water in months.  I  pulled into the roadside park on Old Mission where I often shoot sunsets and there were already several cars lined up.  We are all hungry for the sun!  I love shooting sunsets over the bay in this first image.  But the sun wasn’t there yet, so I panned my camera a bit toward the south and caught the sun.  While it wasn’t a perfect sunset, it was still a beauty.  

 


 








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sunset captures, Karen! To me, the view from the overlook at Hawthorne Vineyards is especially beautiful. Love that light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, the light was great that evening.

    ReplyDelete