Thursday, September 17, 2020

A FAVORITE PLACE FOR DEER WATCHING

 

When I was in Empire last weekend, I visited a neighborhood where deer are known to live.  Fruit trees, wild flowers, gardens, and long grasses make this an ideal deer habitat.  I’ve not seen many deer this year where I’ve been shooting near TC,  so I was looking forward to seeing some.  I wasn’t disappointed.  Several does, two fawns.  One fawn was a bit older but both tried nursing from all the does, often at the same time.  They were a delight to photograph and a wonderful cap-off to the weekend.  Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A very enjoyable series, Karen! Thank you!
    I never tire of seeing these beautiful animals, and the fawns are especially fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same Jan. It's one thing I really miss about my NP property, all the critters, especially the deer.

    ReplyDelete