Thursday, August 16, 2018

IN SEARCH OF...


Last week when I visited farm county, I saw the effects of our hot, dry summer.  At the end of the evening, I saw three sandhill cranes take to the sky.  When I went back this week, I was hoping to find them again and photograph them.  Instead, I found...



A beautiful red barn and outbuildings at the edge of a cornfield.



A striking stand of White Birch trees.



A spotted fawn venturing deep into a field of some kind of crop, ears standing at alert.



Another fawn, or perhaps the first fawn's mother. 



Two beautiful horses grazing in a field.



A split-rail fence lined with vibrant trumpet honeysuckle vines.



A brilliant sun setting below a bank of electrical wires.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful, delightful collection of images, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan. It was fun searching for different subjects.

    ReplyDelete