Thursday, October 21, 2021

LATE OR DULL???

 

I always look forward to photographing the fall color season, but this one seems unusual.  Either the fall colors are late inland for mid-October, or they’re going to be less vibrant.  Still, I’ve been out photographing what color I can find.  Until early this week, many of those days were gray and cloudy, and some were even rainy.  So much affects the color change:  temperature, light, and water supply.  I guess I’m going to have to wait a bit longer to see how the color season shakes out. 



































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful captures of our late fall color, Karen. To me, you are correct on both counts - late and dull, at least in comparison to other years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan. It would help brighten the colors if we had some sunshine too!

    ReplyDelete