Thursday, May 27, 2021

THE LAST OF THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS

 

About ten days ago, I drove the length of Old Mission to photograph the cherry blossoms in full bloom.  It was a gorgeous sight in comparison to the early season blossoms I’d shot a month ago.  There were backdrops of the bay in several images.  Two-tracks beckoned me into the orchards.  I met several owners who welcomed my interest and picture-taking.  My favorite was an orchard near the tip which had tulips blooming alongside the cherries.  Enjoy! 
































2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous captures, Karen! I love the profusion of blossoms! They don't last, but they are such a joy to see while they are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan. I love the thickness of the blossoms when they are at full bloom.

    ReplyDelete