Monday, June 10, 2024

EAST BAY SUNRISE

 

One of the “perks” of waking up too early is being able to catch the sunrise.  So at 5:30, after already being up an hour, Gracie and I headed to East Bay Park.  I do love the peacefulness of the early morning.  No traffic, waves calmly lapping at the shoreline, lots of ducks and geese preening on the beach.  As the minutes ticked away, the sun brightened the sky and the streaky clouds made for an interesting dawn.  I could hardly believe it when multiple rooster crows broke the silence…in the city.  I can always nap later.















2 comments:

  1. Sunrise is so magical! And roosters? I live in the country and never hear roosters, but years ago when we lived in Leland the people across the street had a rooster. It's a nice way to start the day, hearing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pamela. I was shocked to hear the roosters crow!

    ReplyDelete