Thursday, July 6, 2023

HAY BALE SURPRISES


Thank you for your kind emails and texts following my recent hospitalization.  Some of you have asked whether I’m out shooting already and I’m NOT!  I’m always a couple weeks ahead with my picture-taking in case of a spate of bad weather or other situations keep me off the lens.


Hay bales make for interesting landscapes on hillsides and in farmers’ fields.  Sometimes I get surprises when I photograph them, like the lovely Eastern Meadowlark I found perched on one bale.  I was also lucky to capture golden skies and a sunset as a backdrop for some of the hay bale scenes. 















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hay bale photos, Karen. I didn't know you had been in the hospital. Hope you are making a good recovery from whatever sent you there and that you will soon be out and about with your camera, again. Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan. I'm on the mend.

    ReplyDelete