Thursday, July 23, 2020

SUNSET AT THE TIP


I knew some clouds were predicted, but it was a blue, nearly cloudless sky when I left for one of my favorite spots on Old Mission.  When I arrived at the tip, just before the entrance to Lighthouse Park, I pulled over next to the rocky shoreline and watched the sun descend through the clouds and behind the land of the Leelanau Peninsula across West Bay.  Despite the clouds, I got some good shots of the sun peeking through here and there and especially of the afterglow, where the sun reflected on the clouds above.  Enjoy the show!

















2 comments:

  1. Wonderful series of sunset shots, Karen. I loved watching the clouds and color keep changing in drama and intensity. Thanks for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Jan. Glad you enjoyed the show!

    ReplyDelete