Thursday, July 30, 2020

Glimpses of the Bay


We live in a beautiful area, and having Grand Traverse Bay so close by only enhances that beauty.  When I'm out driving around, I often catch glimpses of the bay from the hills and through the trees.  I have vivid memories of driving north from Kalamazoo and catching the first sight of the bay from M-37 and knowing I’d finally arrived.  That’s what my first image shows.  Enjoy the rest of the sightings of the bay taken from the hilly areas of Traverse City and Old Mission Peninsula.



















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful captures of Grand Traverse Bay, Karen!
    When returning from a trip downstate, it is always catching that first glimpse of Grand Traverse Bay that tells me I am home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan. We are on the same page! Karen

    ReplyDelete