Friday, October 7, 2016

Crunch Time


One of my favorite parts of fall is the arrival of crispy, sweet apples



Area apple trees are currently heavy laden with these tasty fruits.



 Perfect red and yellow beauties look ripe and ready for harvest.



Lots of signs indicate that the labor-intensive work of hand picking these apples is already underway.


 
 Transport boxes are filling with these delicious and popular fruits.  You'll find your favorite kinds at local farm markets all across the North Country.



Can't resist a sample?  Help yourself!  Crunch, crunch, crunch.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this delicious array of images, Karen. I especially love the composition, color, and light in the topmost image. I can already visualize it on a calendar. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan! I will keep that image in mind for my next calendar.

    ReplyDelete