Saturday, May 18, 2024

FOR ALL YOU BOOK LISTENERS

 My latest book CALLING is now available on Audible.  I’d had several requests for a listening version but wasn’t sure how to go about it.  Then friend and fellow LHS classmate Stephen Marsden contacted me about doing a narration for my book.  He led me through the whole process and did an amazing job narrating the book.  Thank you, Steve.  Below are the links to purchasing all versions of Calling.


Calling on Audible:  audible.com. Then type in Karen Casebeer.


Calling ebook:  Apple Books version:  Open the Apple Books app on your iPhone or iPad and search for Karen Casebeer.


Kindle version:  Go to amazon.com.  Type in Karen Casebeer.


Calling paperback version:  Go to barnesandnoble.com.  Type in Karen Casebeer.


Or, go to bookshop.org.  Type in Karen Casebeer.


Calling is available on Amazon too, but at a higher price and with delayed shipping.


Thanks, everyone, for your support.  Reviews are always welcome.  Karen 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I read Calling when it first came out and really enjoyed it. Such great “up north” references and history! Are you writing the next book yet? Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynda. I’m glad you enjoyed Calling. It’s been fun bringing the series to the Traverse City area. And yes, I’m working on the next book. I’m about two-thirds done. The success of Calling has been very motivating.

    ReplyDelete