Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Trying a Little E-Commerce

Hi all...I've just added a little e-commerce to my blog.  I've had the request from several of my followers to be able to purchase photography items on my website.  I'm hearing this especially from friends who live outside the Northport area.  So I'm going to try it out and see how it goes. 



My first item for sale is my new book, just out this summer.  At the Tip features landscape and wildlife images I've taken around the Northport area, including the villages of Northport and Omena, and Leelanau Township.  Stories of my journey as a photographer and about particular images are included.  The book has a soft cover and is printed on quality semi-matte, 80# paper. It sells for $25.  If you are interested, you can click on the link at the right side of blog.




Also being offered online is my perennial favorite, Sights Around Northport, the 2016 version.  Featured in this year's calendar are images of the March 2015 Northern Lights spectacular explosion and encounters I've had with several kinds of wildlife native to our area.  The calendar sells for $11. 


I'm looking for feedback too so don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or problems.  I'm at kcasebeer1@gmail.com.

2 comments: